Mannequin PicturesBlouses shown in all the mannequin pictures are not the actual blouse.They are used only for better understanding of the customer as all the blouses are unstitched.
- Once order placed cannot be cancelled or returned. We hold the right to cancel any order if a product is not available or any other reasons. In such case, a full refund will be provided to the customer within 10-15 working days
Color & Description
We have tried to reproduce the colour accurately, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
KHATRI Jamnadas Bechardas & Sons firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual sarees ordered.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any saree is aware of this genuine problem. While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following
- Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
- Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. Same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
- Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around
- Impression of an ironed bandhani will look a little different than crush.
- Khatri Jamnadas Bechardas & Sons will not be responsible for any damage suffered by customer for his/her product.
- Following instructions are recommended :
- All sarees should be stored in muslin cloth and in dry condition.Do not ever try to wash it at home as this will definitely damage your outfits permanently.
- We strictly recommend ONLY “Dry- Cleaning” for the products purchased from us.
- All products need to be preserved in a correct manner to ensure that the outfit you order stays in the best condition for a long time. Any embroidery exposed to moisture, perfume or any other element that contains alcohol will blacken the embroidery immediately.
- Embroidered outfits are best maintained if kept in a hanging position
- If you notice any loose thread on the fabric or on the embroidery DO NOT try to pull it out. Simply use scissors to cut it off neatly.
- We recommend every product after use should be dried under fan before storing it.
- Customers should be aware that all bandhani colors are not fast.
- We don’t provide any sort of guarantee on zari products.
- All products before supplying are checked, screened and assured by us to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style that they represent.